Monday, August 8, 2011

Day ?

It was so nice having a weekend off from treatments.  We always have to be somewhere at a certain time and I know it so hard on Dennis.  He is a Limo driver and gets paid for these kind of runs.  Today ran us into 5 plus hours and he was so bored.  They started my chemo today at 1:45 and it ran 4 hours, I told them I had to be at radiation and 3:30 and they said that wasn't going to happen so they called and made sure I got in as soon as I was done from chemo.  I had some trouble with one of the chemo drugs, I started coughing and chocking on it so they gave me more benedryl.  I am now up to 6 different intravenous drug in a 4 hour period.  It is crazy.  Radiation was easier today because of all the drugs from chemo.  God an eye Dr appointment to see if I can get some help with eye meds.  All my life seems like a circle, round and round.  That's from a wonderful song  Harry Chapin song from the Gold Metal Collection call "Circle".  And I have decided my favorite song for right now is :Take the long way home"  from Supertramp, that's exactly what I am going to do!  I am zooming from the drugs so I need to go take more meds to start to chill so I can sleep.  Tomorrow is another day and thank God I will be here to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you Janet, I love this day by day blog. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete