Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3

Well, it's day three and I woke up this morning with my head hurting from my haircut.  I am so used to sitting up and putting my hair in a ponytail before my feet hit the floor.  Then I suffered severely from constipation, I mean more severe than after child birth or any operation.  I should of taken the stool softener earlier but I did not know which I would suffer with, constipation or diarrhea.  I wish I could of made a choice.  Did not want to go to radiation at all.  Did not feel well most of the day and did not want to lay in the bed for this.  I ask them to turn the music up, I figure 3 - 4 songs equals the 10 minutes they say I am in there, but I find I count the whole time, today I reached 534, yesterday it was 489, now go figure that.  I told Dennis I think I better start taking a Xanax before I go there anymore.  Here we go, more drugs.  I can not wait until Sat and Sun when I do not have to go to this radiation place.  It doesn't help that we have a sick cat either.  Dennis had to go and get him more medicine today.  I think the cat is sick because I am sick.  Oh well, on to tomorrow and then only one more radiation and I have 2 days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment