Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 5

I wrote something yesterday, day 4, but somehow lost it.  It is so nice to havre two days off here of radiation.  Yesterday even though I had skipped Thursday, it was extremely nerve racking,  I was so tensed up and I even took a pill.  It smells in that room  and I get a bad taste in my mouth and I think it bothers me because I am so clostophobic.  I am not totally enclosed but the paddles and the sound of it all tenses me so.  Slept so good last night.  My Jenny girl is coming over and we are going to get something to eat on the beach.  I have coupons for buy one get one free.  We haven't done that in a long time.  I wish Kaela could join us, I miss her so,  I think I see her less now than when they lived in MO.  Capt Mike took a beautiful picture of the back bay for me that I want to try to use as a heading for the top of my page, just need to figure out how to do that.  Off to enjoy the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment